




This is Sadie's very first Burger King crown! There were dogs on the crown itself so she was a little too distracted with the dogs to wear the crown! Oh her love of cats and dogs...its crazy!I hope that you all are having a great Christmas holiday...we are planning a small feast for our little family of three on Saturday. Did I tell you what we were having? You know, I can't remember, if I did, I am sorry, but I will repeat it again :) We are having a small turkey, stuffing, green bean casserole and strawberry salad. We are super excited and I can't wait to eat and then have left overs :)
Oh yeah, my doctor appointment went fine yesterday. I am having contractions but nothing has gotten worse so we are still on stand still. Next week he will check to see if there is any progress. And if that little booger decides to stay in, we are still planning on January 5th!
Have a wonderful Christmas and may you truly focus on the reason and not get caught up in all the busyness of the season!
2 comments:
Oh, she looks as though she had a blast! We are praying for you all and waiting on that sweet new addition!
I hope you had a Merry Christmas! And I'm praying for you with the arrival of your new little one!! Love you lots!!
Post a Comment