The night before I had a party with some of my friends. They didn't realize it was for my birthday because I didn't want them to spend their money on gifts. I didn't tell them until the end of the night! We had so much fun eating snacks and playing UNO for 2 hours!! I love these precious girls and am so thankful they have come into our lives.
That's about it for this year's celebration...oh, I have to tell you, Sadie can now say the word "cookie". I came home one day last week and Clark had taught her how to say it. I can't wait to get it on video, it is so funny. I can't believe my girl can say "cookie" and boy does she know when to say it!!Happy Wednesday Folks!
3 comments:
Glad you had a good time Laura. I know exactly what you mean about not feeling in your 30's with 2 kids, wow. Didn't we just graduate? NO, my 15 year reunion is this weekend!!!!
Happy Birthday - from Liz. (E Rhodes) I just emailed you and now I'm at your blog - seeing that Sadie and new baby will be 15 months apart? Wow - they are close.
about age - you'll never be able to believe you're the age you are. I'm 58 and don't know how I got to this age. I don't feel 30 or 20, but I sure don't feel almost 60.
hey Laura, thanks for being excited for us!! Aren't you thrilled to get to have one of each!! We definitely are. And I love the name. William is a classic! I love classic little boy names. Keep blogging--I love hearing about life in China. It fascinates me to think about you doing all these daily things across the ocean.
Post a Comment