Monday, September 3, 2007

Blogging Absence...

Okay...so I guess we have been going to Young Life Camp a little too long haven't we? I must admit, I haven't been too good at this whole blogging thing as if you haven't noticed? That is if if I even have any blog friends left reading this ole blog! :) I honestly don't know what happened to me! I think that it has come down to complete laziness. I would come to the computer in the morning, check everyone else's blog, see what is going on in their lives, next thing you know, I don't have time to write on my own blog, or I don't even know what to say! I turn off the computer and say, tomorrow, I will write...and then the next day, it starts all over. And then the next day comes. It happens day after day that I begin to get embarrassed that we are still at Young Life camp :) So...I apologize and let me start afresh and hopefully I will be better about updating you all with what is going on in the Forman household.

We desperately need your prayers as we are seeking God with what He has planned for us next and it has been a hard past two months, good but hard!! We have continued moving foward with the process of going back to China. We are starting the paperwork and trying to get everything checked off so that nothing remains undone by the due date of October 16th. Pray with us that we will use our time wisely and prayerfully answer all of the questions and fill out all of the paperwork and that I won't nag at Clark to get it done and not procrastinate! :)
We have also gotten back into full swing of things with Young Life which keeps us pretty busy!! Between visting students at schools, going to football games, practices, hanging out with them and being apart of their lives, and making time for ourselves, we barely have time to breathe!! We love it and love being apart of their lives, pray that God will remain at the forefront of all of this, we can get so caught up in doing that we forget to bask in Him!

And hopefully, I will be adding more pictures soon....my parents took Clark and I to Biltmore Estate this past weekend and we took lots of pictures!! But they were on my parents camera. So my mom has to send them to me...so once I get them, I will add them on here!!!

Until then....thank you again for faithfully praying for us..... God is a God of peace......

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow! I thought you guys were dead. Hope all is well and hope to see you guys soon!
Scott P.